9 Likes
Jaheda
1420 Credits
Admin
Topic starter
(@jaheda)

Hey everyone,

Hope you guys are fine.

I am going for a bulk publishing (100 articles) short term project of 3 months. I want writers to work for 10ppw rate. The Brevamp Methodology Series will be finished on or before December 2022. So, you can easily start working once you are done with all lessons.

So, I'm creating a list of writers who are interested in this short term project of 3 months. Please send me an email saying you are interested if you want to join this project. You can apply if,

1) You've arranged the payment gateway that I've previously talked about in my previous post. I only want writers whom I can pay without any difficulty.

2) You've learnt all the skills discussed in the Brevamp Methodology Series.

3) You are active in this space + actively participate in different challenges and competitions (I don't care if you win or lose)

4) You're available to work in the months of Jan, Feb and Mar - 2023.

5) You're okay with 10ppw rate.

I will publish the final list of writers on Jan 1st, 2023. Last day for name submission is 30-Dec-2022.

This short term project will help 3 best writers to land the long-term writing project.

5 Replies
Hadia Khan
1252 Credits
(@hadia)
Trusted Member

Oh! This is such an amazing opportunity.

Aliza
779 Credits
(@alizaishaque)
Eminent Member

Oh its great.....! 

saman waheed
83 Credits
(@saman)

wow. This  is an great opportunity for new writers I guess. 

saman waheed
83 Credits
(@saman)

I really want to in, but as I am new here so please guide me about brevamp methodology course 

1 Reply
Jaheda
Admin
(@jaheda)

1420 Credits

@saman Yeah sure! I'm admin here, and I'm a professor at a university too. So, currently my students are having exams and I'm too busy. I will deal with all the new joiners after 27th Oct and clarify all your doubts. Until then, just explore this space and post relevant topics to experiment with your skills.

Share: