Freelancing; it's pros and cons
Freelancing is a job whereby you do not work for any company or any boss as an employee, but you work as self-employed. It means freelancing offers you to be your own boss.
A freelancer may provide different types of services. And, he/she may land many clients simultaneously. Top services provided through freelancing include graphic designing, content writing(copy writing, blog writing, report writing and so on), marketing and media strategies, photography and videography and many more.
A freelancer never remains committed to a single organization, rather he/she provides services to a couple of clients at the same time.
Nowadays, the planet has become a global village due to the advancement of technology. Many people work online as well as offline to make their living style better and comfortable. Although, freelancing offers a handsome income and it fascinates almost everyone now. But, still it has some catches as well.
So, I'll discuss some major pros and cons of freelancing turn by turn.
PROS of freelancing:
Freelancing allows you:
- The sovereignty of being your own boss.
- To control the burden of your work.
- Autonomy of working remotely.
- Flexibility of setting your own working schedule.
- Choice of with whom you want to work.
- Capabilty to enhance your income.
- The opportunity of working for several clients simultaneously.
CONS of freelancing:
As, freelancing offers a lot of advantages but, still it has some drawbacks. These include:
- As you work as your own boss, so there is a burden of all the responsibilities and accountability on your own shoulder. You have to manage all the stuff, combat with all the matters on your own.
- Finding a steady and continuous work is another big hurdle. In freelancing, projects may start and then get postponed. You may get a job, finish it and, then find it difficult to get another one.
- As, freelancing is a business, so you don’t have a inflow of fixed income. Sometimes, you may not get a single task even so, you don’t get any payment either.
Hala your writing skills are too good. I appreciate.